About this site
Welcome parents! This is a blog where I, Miss Fisher, can keep you all updated on student progress, whole school news and what is happening in our classroom! Students are also able to share their amazing work!
The following guidelines have been established to ensure our safety while blogging.
- Students will only be identified by their first name.
- Students will not publish personal details about themselves.
- Student posts are checked by Miss Fisher before they are published onto the blog.
- All comments submitted on our blog have to be approved by Miss Fisher before they are published on the blog.
- When commenting remember to be respectful, supportive and polite.
- Proofread your writing before posting or commenting. Check that you use capital letters appropriately, include full stops, write in complete sentences, check your spelling and general punctuation.
How to Leave a Comment
Students, teachers, friends, and family are encouraged to leave comments on our blog. In order to leave a comment just click the “Comment” link after the piece of writing. You’ll see a text field to type your comment.
It is not necessary to give any email address. Your comment will go through regardless.
Comments will be moderated before being posted, which means Miss Fisher will read them before they are visible on the blog.
Make sure your comment is:
- positive and respectful
- is constructive and shows that you read and thought about the post
Your comments might:
- give new information
- give and support your opinion
- ask questions
- add more people to the conversation